Abrosoft is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors
to this and other Abrosoft websites. To accomplish this, we have implemented a
communications for Abrosoft. This policy is subject to change. We will, however,
keep this page updated to make visitors aware of any and all changes.
Please read our policy and let us know what you think. If you have any questions, please send a note to email@example.com.
Guiding principles What information do we gather and how is it used? What about "cookies"?
The following principles guide all of our online communications:
1. No SPAM! We will never send unsolicited email to our customers or other visitors to our website. We will use email to respond to email messages from customers or to engage in other communication. We do send our customers (registered users only) product upgrade information. Any user not desiring upgrade information may notify us by email, and we will send no further information.
2. We don't sell personal information gathered online about our customers. Rest assured, we will never provide your email address, or any other information gathered from visits to our website, to any external organization.
3. When you buy our product, your order and product delivery is handled by one of our resellers. Each reseller is a secure online ordering service. Contact data (such as your email address) is disclosed to Abrosoft for customer support purposes only and is kept confidential by Abrosoft and the reseller. Your billing data (such as your credit card number) is NEVER disclosed to Abrosoft.
What information do we gather and how is it used?
1. Generic data. When you visit our web site, we log general data, including your domain name (e.g. google.com, yahoo.com, aol.com, msn.com, etc.), the name of the web page from which you entered our site, which pages you visit on our site, and, how much time you spend on each page. We use this information to continually monitor and improve our website. None of this information is collected or stored on a personal (customer-specific) level. Specifically, we do not collect your email address and, in fact, have no way of getting it unless you explicitly tell us.
2. Personal information which you choose to submit. As a visitor to our website, you may choose to send us a question in email. Anytime you submit personal information for a specific purpose, your information will be used for that purpose only. Our policy is to inform you when you submit that information, exactly how it will be used. In many cases, you can choose how much information to supply (e.g. when sending us email, you may choose to include only an email address -- not a telephone number or mailing address -- for replies.) There may be instances where we will request complete information for a particular activity, but, again, it's your choice whether or not to supply it.
What about "cookies"?
The term "cookie" refers to files
that are transferred from a website to your computer's hard drive. The purpose
of cookies is to enable the host website to track your activities on their
website. Some (usually newer) versions of web browsers allow you to decide
whether or not to accept cookie files, and some programs notify you when a
website is about to deposit a cookie file on your hard drive. If you decide not
to accept cookies, you may not be able to successfully navigate some parts of
You can check your hard drive for cookie files. For PC's, look for "cookies.txt" files on your hard drive. On a Macintosh, look for "magic cookies." There are software programs available ("cookie cutters" and "anonymizers") that allow you to selectively edit cookie files.